Start a new topic

Not able to download certificate even though course is completed

I have an account through state login but i am not able to download certificates for some courses which are completed while everyone else got them. The certificates for those trainings are not showing up even though I completed them multiple times. Please reply asap

121 people have this question

I have completed my all three training courses but certificates are not showing in my profile on diksha.
I have completed odisha nistha module 5th&6th certificates are generated but not downloading til date. Only blank are available.
I have completed all the courses of module6 but can not find certificate while every one got the module 6 certificate even though I have also completed this but can not find the certificate.
I am not able to see the eye icon also.... what to do in that case?? Plz help
I have completed my all three training courses. But the certificates are not showing in my profile on diksha. These training courses are following. 1. HR-INTEGRATION OF ICT IN TEACHING, LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT. 2. HR-ART INTEGRATED EDUCATION. 3. Shikshan ADHIGAM prakirya m gender Aayamo ki prasangikta. DIKSHA ID- tribhuwan-n4pw
I have completed module 6 but I can't download the certificate..please send me module-6 certificate.
I have completed module -4 but not received certificate till date. Please do needful.
I am not able to download course completion certificate for module-6. It instructs to check the download folder as the certificate is already downloaded. But, download folder is empty and the certificate is not downloaded. Please support to download the certificate.
I have completed my courses but still certificates are not provided
I have completed three courses on 4-11-2020 of -CBSE Art Integrated Learning, Integration of ICT----& Integration of gender but I am not able to get certificate and it is showing course is completed.
I have completed my 2 Courses then also I not got my certificates.so please send me my course Certificates
I have completed course but certificate is not showing on diksha aap
I have completed course but certificate is not downloading
Same here

i also faced the same problem  

Login to post a comment