Start a new topic

Not able to download certificate even though course is completed

I have an account through state login but i am not able to download certificates for some courses which are completed while everyone else got them. The certificates for those trainings are not showing up even though I completed them multiple times. Please reply asap

121 people have this question

I have completed few courses whose status is showing as completed 100% and.congrats all but neither the eye icon is available against the course in profile.nor any where else, I found opto to down certificate.What to do. Plz guide.

2 people like this
I have completed three courses but still not able to download certificate. Please help in this regard.

1 person likes this
Not able to download the certificates but in profile its showing that course has been completed

6 people like this
Yes I completed few courses but didn't find an option to download the certificate
I have an account through state login but i am not able to download certificates for some courses which are completed while everyone else got them. The certificates for those trainings are not showing up even though I completed them multiple times. Please reply asap

1 person likes this

3 people like this
I'm experiencing the same problem as well... Reported it to the support team via mail but the issue hasn't been resolved yet.

3 people like this
Login to post a comment