DIKSHA Mobile App Overview
You can download the DIKSHA Mobile Application to explore its out-of-box functionality and features. Use the mobile app to consume content created and maintained by your organization. The content is maintained and stored in the DIKSHA repository. You can consume all the content in the Library section and the Courses in the Course section of the app. You can view and edit your profile and change the basic settings of the app such as display language, ways of backing up data.
DIKSHA mobile app allows you to:
- Use the app as a guest or anonymous user
- Sign in with registered credentials
- Consume content in online or offline mode
- Search content from the repository, when online
- Download content from the repository, when online
- Search content downloaded on a mobile device, when offline
- Scan a QR code or enter the code from textbooks to access associated content
- Enrol in available courses
- Take up assigned courses
- Download and verify the certificates
- Browse and view resources from the content library
- Create and update a user profile
- Share content with other users
- View and rate the content
- Send notifications to all users or set of users
- Import .ecar, .epar, .gsa and .edar files
The app supports the following languages:
Click here to know more on how to change the app language.
Upgrading DIKSHA Mobile App
When there is a new release version of DIKSHA app, there is a pop-up message to notify. The administrator can configure a forced or an optional upgrade of the app. Update the app for better user experience.
|There can be an optional of forced updates in the app version
1. In case of an optional update, the pop-up screen displays the Update Now and Update Later buttons
a. To update the app, tap the Update Now button.
It directs you to the play store. Tap the Upgrade App button on Playstore, a new version of the app is launched
b. To update the app later, tap the Update Later button. The pop-up screen disappears
2. In case of a force update, the pop-up screen displays only the Update Now button
a. To update the app, tap the Update Now button
It directs you to the play store. Tap Upgrade App; the latest version of the app is launched
Supported Operating System
You can use the DIKSHA app on a device with Android OS 5.0 and above.
If you are not using the latest Android version on your device, some content on the app may be inaccessible. In that case, you can install Crosswalk and view the content.
|1. A pop-up message Your Android version is not supported is displayed. If you tap a content which is not accessible for a device with Android below 5.0
2. Tap Install Crosswalk from the PlayStore to access the content
Note: Crosswalk is an open-source web app. This app is installed on different Android versions for with consistent behaviour and feature parity.